I’m just going to go a-head and say this…
Mami seems like she had such a good head on her shoulders
I mean it was in slow motion, she had the heads up.
Looks like she stuck her neck out too far for the others.
I guess she wasn’t headstrong enough.
Mami seemed so calm, how could she go and lose her head like this?
Well it looks like she got her head in the game. And in the mouth of the monster.
She’ll never have to worry about bed head ever again.
GO SIT IN THE FUCKING CORNER!
Well, this certainly shoots the whole “four-leaf clovers = luck” thing to shit.
#3. Accruing the Largest Collection of Four-Leaf Clovers in the World
The only two things a prisoner has plenty of is time and regret. No inmate is sighing wistfully at a sunset and bemoaning how “there aren’t enough hours in a day.” Some convicts use this time to learn a trade, others start an education, and still others just mercilessly beat off like they caught their wang snitchin’. Then there’s George Kaminski, who decided that as long as he was there, he might as well spend his 25-year sentence obsessively combing the yard for mutant plants. Kaminski held the Guinness World Record for collecting a staggering 72,927 four-leaf clovers.
It is time for us to walk the abyss. Time to reclaim our own. We must talk to the Lord of Tumblr. I fear he does not have high hopes.
We are here to take what is ours. We will do so through the Infinity. We are The Infinites and we have arrived at Infinity-Comics
Follow us, and I will show you fantasy in a handful of posts at Infinity-Comics!
[Original quotes from Neil Gaiman’s The Sandman]
She looks like she’s concerned for his mental health
“why are you jumping Matt
it’s not that exciting
are you all right Matt
Matt is a five year-old disguised as a twelve year-old.
Are you sure he’s not *rips off sunglasses* eleven?
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma